- AngularJS 2 is open source.
- Its beta version is released in the month of March 2014.
- Angular 2 is maily focused on mobile apps, yes it is a mobile first approach.
- Easy to understand.
- Angular 2 is component based approach.
- It has fewer concepts when it is compared to angular 1.
- It is faster than angular 1.
- It is fully UI responsive.
- Dependency injection is used to avoid long code.
- Angular 2 supports latest browsers incluing IE9+.
Follow the simple steps below,
First download and, install Node.js - from the link nodejs.org
install Android SDKs from developer.android.com
Enter the following commands in Command Prompt:
Installing Ionic via commandline...
npm install -g cordova
npm install -g email@example.com
If you need to start with a sidemenu templete then,
ionic start MyIonic2Project sidemenu --v2
Navigate to the project,
Execute the below command to run the application in browser environment,
Sample Screen 1:
Sample Screen 2: